Thursday, December 6, 2007

Picture payday and naked dance parties...

Last night I finally got the courage to give the wedding pictures to Akasha and she LOVED them. I told her to pay me 4k because I felt guilty about asking for 6. Now I have lindens burning a hole in my pocket. I see a shopping spree in my future. I have been having my naked dance parties on Wednesday nights again for the last month or so. It really isnt very successful. When I used to have it, I had tons of people come by and get naked. These days it's just me and Noir and Mo and Geist. I love that they come support me though and they all look freaking fantastico naked. I just wish I had more people to play music for. I love when people get off on the music that I play. It pleases me greatly. Noir says it takes time to get a following, but I am impatient. I did get to dance naked with one of my favorite people in SL though, so that was good.

No comments: