Thursday, January 3, 2008

Apparently I can shut up...

Holy Moly! It's been a few weeks since I posted here. I am a bad bad blogger. A lot has gone on since I last blogged. I've been djing like a mad woman. I fell in love with a new club and sim. The club, Umbra Penumbra, is the best club ever. The owner Violet has collected a group of the most kick ass dj's ever. Myself included! *laughs* I'm a nerd. The sim is called Atrocity (two sims actually) and it's a fantastic urban build. Again, Violet has done an amazing job creating a place that people want to be. There is a group of people that live there that are funny and fun and crazy. I love being there, so much in fact I rented a little apartment. I like to get on my motorcycle and ride around the neighborhood and see what everyone is up to. My neighbors, Tattoo and lizzy, often have chairs out and a group of people congregated for conversations. Good times, good times. I hope everyone had a happy new year! I know I did. I spent new years eve djing at Umbra. I brought in the central and pacific new year. Before my set, Temple Oe rocked people with a nice punk set. I even got a new years kiss! Hot enough to melt my prim panties (if i wore panties), but I'm not gonna say who. A girl has to have her secrets. Also, the two people that read this blog already know. *laughs and laughs* Be well my lovelies. I will try to jazz this blog up soon.

No comments: