Monday, November 26, 2007

Bloody weddings and paying profile pics...OH MY

So this weekend I have a job to take pictures at a Wedding. More specifically a Blood Bond. Which is a wedding with blood. I think. I am nervous. I hate doing weddings because I am always afraid that the people won't like my interpretation of their special moments...or some crap like that. The pay day will be nice. At minimum it will be 2k L$, probably closer to 5k. I just hope they like it. I'm a nervous nelly. I wish I could be like my friend Noirran. She is always very composed and confident and knows what's going on. I feel like her slightly retarded friend. Oh well. It's just pixels right. And as horrible as it is to say, chances are the partnering won't last long and the pictures will be burned (deleted). They should just live in sin.

1 comment:

Noirran Marx said...

You make me laugh and happy my slightly retarded artistic goddess friend.