Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm bad with this blogging thingy...

Not a whole lot has been happening in the world of Zarabella. That was really a self important statement, wasn't it? I guess, though, the whole blog thing is pretty self important. Oh well. Anyways...I have been learning to make clothes. It is SOOOO hard! And SOOOOOO addictive. I can sit for hours staring at Photoshop. It's pretty crazy actually.

Tonight, I am djing. I do a naked dance party in Extasia on wednesday nights at 8 PDT/SLT. Fun stuff. Everyone gets their naked dance on and I play musics and there is sometimes chatting. Tomorrow being a holiday, I really dont expect many people to be there. But the sexy and wonderful Noirran Marx said she will be there, as well as her Partner Mo. They make things fun, so if they are the only ones there, that wouldnt be horrible.

No comments: