Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Today I have a job interview.

Since the last time I whined on here a lot has changed. And really not much at all has changed. I have lost 25 pounds. I am getting out in the world more, and today I have not only a job interview, but a second interview. I am really confident that I will get the job. The first interview went really well, but it was sort of just a basic, short, letting me know about what is expected and if I am still interested. I am. Today is the test. They will ask why I left my last job and I will have to tell them I was fired. That is always the point where peoples eyes glaze over, but I think that this time it will be different. These people will give me a chance to get back into the working world. They will give me a chance to learn and improve. Today is going to be a great day.

No comments: