Monday, February 25, 2008

I just cant stop myself...


Here I am again. Posting pictures of me on the internet. I cant help myself. The first outfit is a fun sort of 80's retro tshirt dress and leg warmers. Who can resist?
The dress is from this great shop called Emery. I bought 3 dresses there and you will see the other two before I am done posting my favorite outfits. The dress is called 512 Street. The legwarmers are from *Shop Seu*. This is another of my favorite stores. They have a bunch of great tights and a few dresses and some cute hair. The legwarmers are called kushukushu kutsushita. I have this love of little flat ballet type shoes. I have about 20 pairs of the damn things. These ones are by Lycee. They are called peko and they come in several different colors.

The middle outfit is a serious mishmash. The top is from kurotsubaki. It's got prim sleeves, but I really just like it by itself. It's called short knit cardigan in brown. The skirt is by Canimal and as you all my know by now, I love canimal. This is the patch skirt. It rocks. The socks i got in this little shop I stumbled upon whilst wandering around some sim shopping somewhere else. It's called -corduroy-. They sell a bunch of furniture and stuff like that and a bunch of cute socks. These are called Catero's leggings. Im all about stripy socks. Okay...these boots. I love love love these boots. they are called Antique boots in brown (I also have them in black). For awhile these were the only shoes i would wear. I have some large calves for an avatar. It is because I have a large ass and to look alright you have to have nice sized thighs, which in turn gives you large calves. These are the ONLY boots I have not had to do but minor editing and that was mostly position. I got them at a place called ::69::. They have a bunch of great shoes and jewelry. Fantastic fantastic stuff!

This last outfit is totally my guilty pleasure. I feel weird going out of my house dressed like this. It so isnt me. But I really really love it. The texture of the dress is so supple and beautiful it's like you can reach right out and touch it. And it looks like it would feel soft, silky. The dress is called Minidress Trinity Silver. I got the shoes in the same shop. They are PlatformHighHeels in white. They do have them in silver, but its a darker silver and these look better. I got both of these wonderful things at a shop called Kitties Lair. They have some fantastic sculpted shoes and boots and great, what i call, stripper clothes. Very worth your time. All of these places.

The hair from left to right is Missy by Truth, Dafnie by Here Comes Trouble or HCT, and one of the best dollarbys I have ever come across, Phoebe by ETD. I got it at Hairspray, I am not sure if ETD is open yet. I have heard rumors that they are. I will check it out soon.

Alright, my lovelies...that is it for me. I am off to do some math, which has become the bane of my existence. I have even dreamed of it. BOOOO!

No comments: