Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sick and annoyed.

So I have been sick the last week or so and I havent felt like making any new pictures to post. I have shopped as usual. I can't help myself there. I have a bitch. I was looking through the forums and ran across this ad from Digital Knickers. It was for Chained Silk. The av in the ad was wearing nothing but jewelry and these fantastic panties. They look prim. Anyway, there is nothing anywhere on the ad (that i saw) saying what was included. So I went and bought it. It was something like 500L$. To my annoyance, the panties did not come with it. That is what made me want to purchase it to begin with. I think that if you are going to have an ad and wear in that ad something someone could possibly want, you need to state what is or is not included in that ad. That shit just annoys me. /End Rant.

1 comment:

Noirran Marx said...

you are used to my ads :P