Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bored...

I am sitting at work and i should be working, but I cant concentrate on anything for very long. So i thought that i would blog a little. I was looking at the fashion planet feed and it reminded me of something that i wanted to discuss. I really really really really hate holidays in SL. Everybody and there fucking brother decide they need to make an outfit for the holiday. So it seems like there is nothing but holiday themed outfits for the month leading up to the damn holiday. And what kind of holiday is St. Patricks Day anyway? No one really knows what its about. They just wear green and say "Kiss me I'm Irish" and pinch each other on the ass when they forget to wear green.

Lately, I really really have the urge to travel. I want to leave the United States behind for awhile. I have been telling people lately that I am going to move to Norway. It just seems like a pleasant place to be. I am sort of obsessed with the UK lately too. British accents, scottish highlands and irish eyes a shining...oh my. I'm a nerd. heh.

No comments: