Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I keep forgetting to blog...

I can't believe how long its been since I have written here. I am getting lazy in my old age. I come here everyday so that I can look at other peoples blogs and I think "Eh, I'll blog tomorrow." 16 days later, here I am. I have been pretty busy lately. I have been djing 5 days a week for the last couple of weeks. As much as I love it, I get sort of burned out. I decided to take monday off this week from djing in extasia and then filled in at Lounge of Dreams. It's always fun to dj at Lounge of Dreams. There are always a lot of people and it's just a fantastic atmosphere. I was going somewhere with this post, but I have quite forgotten where. So, I will end it for now and when i remember where I was going i will let you know.

No comments: