Thursday, September 11, 2008

floaty dicks and cereal rapists...a love story

A conversation with Allias on gtalk.

me: yes but
you are talking to me
so its like i am there
poking you
Nicole: Yus
me: poke
Nicole: Only in a non visible sorta way
me: im a ghost
ooooooooowwwwhoooooooooss
thats my ghost sound
Nicole: feels a poke and looks around and screams "OMG OMG OMG OMG I am SOOOOOOOOOO Moving, it is haunted. HALP! HALP! Who do I call? GHOSTBUSTERS!"
me: hahahah shush yous
no GHOSTBUSTERS can save yo ass nao
Nicole: that sounds like a promise.
me: bend ovah babeh
i was just gonna google something and i have completely forgotten what it was
Nicole: Um,Ghost sex? Would that work?
me: i could make various parts of me coporeal Or however dat shit is spelled
Nicole: Hahaha
I visualize a dick like forming out of thin air and chasing me
me: hahahahahah thanks now so am i!
Nicole: Better than a huge vagina tryin to eat me
me: and your hands are all in the air and youre screaming HALP HALP i has a ghost dick!
oh i laff. so so hard
Nicole: I made our ghost dick convo into a notecard labeled wut do Alli and Zara chat about all day?
me: hahahah
Nicole: I need to start a blog of our silly rampages like that one
But people would be like wtf is wrong with you both
Nicole: Homocidal maniacs and closet creeps
Nicole: I meant to say homocidal maniacs and closet cereeps care about what others think, not that those are the people we care about
me: hahahah
Nicole: clarifies
me: you are crackin me up today
Nicole: I am in a mood
A laughin yet emo critical moody mood with like silly on top
me: thats my mood too. it could tip to emo real easy but im not gonna let it.
and my tampon feels like sandpaper
Nicole: Yus that is why we have floating dicks and cereal rapers
me: hahahahahah now i am picture that floating dick raping a bowl of cereal
Nicole: HAhahaha
Geez now me too
me: take it TAKE IT slosh
Nicole: Then he got a fruit loop stuck
me: hahahahah
i has laff tears
Nicole: Fruit loops, it's just not for eating
me: oh i just had a peewee herman laugh
Nicole: I am gunna forever think of fruit loops as th3e cock ring cereal
me: them has to be some serious fruity loops to be a cock ring
Nicole: Or a tiny peenor
me: see i was just picturing said floaty dick with fruit loops stuck all over it
Nicole: Hey they all can't be 12 inches long and sterile
me: yeah but pencil dick would be generous if it could fit in a fruit loop
hahahah i cant believe i just typed that sentence
Nicole: lul
I am tryin to imagine a man with a actual pencil sized dick
me: this is terrible.
im bad bad
Nicole: I dated a guy once who felt like a pencil and looked like one of the big thick novelty pencils, I keep seein that in my head now
Cause even those pencils are not that big you know
He was Tiny
But I learned to fake
me: ive only ever been with my husband and he had a pretty nicely sized cawk
or has since i dont think he is without it
hahah
Nicole: Lul
You are secretly holding it hostage in a jar
I know it
me: hahahah ewww
Nicole: LET MY PEENOR GO!
me: i almost shot diet coke out my nose. evil
Nicole: FREE WILLY!
me: bahahahahahah
Nicole: Omg wouldn't it just stare at you with its one eye?
me: then it would project its voice into my head like the tell tale penis. budub "lemme go." budum "or fuck me"
eewwww
Nicole: Wow A talking penis
I would tell him STF and you might get some
me: jesus christ. i have sliced my hands open 4 times today
Nicole: STFU*
Eck
Not you stfu, the jar penis
me: hahahah i know
hahahah
i'm going to put this conversation on my blog
Nicole: I mean really, i would do a dildo first, cause a talky penis sounds like it would be the whiney est part of a man
Now if it were a talkin hand, you could screw it and I am sure it would only be half as annoying

No comments: